We at the Salmon Library are proud to be hosting a pair of drop-in workshops aimed at all of UAH’s wonderful graduate students, featuring:
- free pizza and drinks,
- demonstrations of our resources [including Interlibrary Loan, our books and databases, and more!],
- help with looking up Dissertations/Theses,
- demonstrations with Zotero,
- answering whatever questions you have about us or about research in general [and how we can help you with research, naturally],
- giving you a chance to discuss your thoughts and feelings about the library and what we can do better for you,
- and you get to say hey to Ron Schwertfeger, our newest librarian!
These are drop-in sessions, so all you have to do is pick whichever session is best for you, either March 11 (next Tuesday) or March 12 (next Wednesday), with both being from 10am to noon, and then stop by Library room 207 (inquire downstairs if you need directions). No appointment is necessary, and you do not have to stay for the whole thing. Grab a bite to eat and stay for a bit is all.
And if you can’t make this session, then feel free to drop Ron a line and he can work out a more one-on-one session with you. Or stop by the Reference Desk anytime and say you are looking for information about us or would like to have a look around the library. Or contact us in many other ways. Sure, you’ll miss the free pizza, but most of the rest still stands.