Here at the Salmon Library, we have two primary events going on as part of this year’s National Library Week (April 12 through 18).
The first is our National Library Week Photo Contest. The rules are fairly simple:
- Take a photo of the Library, in the Library, or somehow otherwise dealing with the Salmon Library.
- Either email it to me (email@example.com), or post it online in one of three ways:
- Twitter! Tweet us the photo @uahlibrary and/or hashtag your photo with #nationallibraryweekUAH.
- Instagram! Post your photo @uahlibrary with the tag: #nationallibraryweekUAH.
- Facebook! Post your photo to our Facebook page.
Photos submitted may be retweeted/shared/etc. Winners may show up on the Library blog and in our next newsletter. And while we’ll gladly take entries from all of our patrons (students, faculty, guests, and more), the prizes will be awarded to UAH students, only.
Our second week-long tie-in is a drive to have books donated to Books for Africa. We have a box in the library lobby, just bring by the books at any time!